Whats the meaning and origin of the phrase hedge your bets. Hedge your bets definition 1 to protect yourself against loss by supporting more than one possible result or both sides in a competition 2 to protect yourself . What is hedging your bets hedging your bets definition learn this english idiom along with other words and phrases define hedge your bets. Hedge ones bets to take an action in order to offset a potential future loss im not too confident that ill get the lead in the play so im hedging my bets by . Edge your bets 23 ember kedveli a website dedicated to beating casinos bookies and making you a smarter gambler
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.